Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daily Goals- printout

Hey friends! Lately I've been working on doing some of my posts via VIDEO! I'm really excited about it, but I'm also not very software savvy, so don't expect anything ground breaking.

In the mean time, I have been using these handy little daily goals printouts. They have really helped me stay focused throughout my day. I've seen a few circulating on Pinterest, but none really met the needs of my day (either too vague or WAY too detailed.) So I made my own.
Feel free to print them out, I suggest doing 10 copies totalling 30. You'll be set for a month.
As a side note, I don't use one EVERY day, but for days when I'm home and really need to get certain tasks done, it really REALLY helps me stay productive.

Go forth and conquer!
 -Lindsay

P.S. this is my first time using google docs, so if you can't open it, please let me know so I can figure it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment